Monday, May 11, 2015

Easter and Baptism!

D's first Easter!
D gets Baptized!

I got him a cute outfit for both occasions.   D does very well during church, we have only had to leave once so far and that was for a dirty diaper.  He sleeps through most of it.

For Easter the whole family was here.  We went to church and then over to my mom and dads for lunch/dinner.  While there, Jon worked on his garden for a bit and I took pictures of D as a bunny.



My mom had her great niece's flat Sarah and D got a picture with her.
Flat Sarah and D.

Family portrait.







The week after Easter we had D Baptized!  It was not a large group but that does not matter the only thing that matters is God was there. 


Being baptized.


Seeing his church family.

It was tiring. 


Pastor Roger and us. 

I don't think D was happy.

D and Grandpa.

Thanks for stopping!  Come see us again!








No comments:

Post a Comment