Wednesday, May 13, 2015

D's 3 months

D's 3 months!









Can you believe 3 months have disappeared?  I can't, it seems like yesterday we were bringing D home.

D weighs in at 15 lbs 3 oz.

This month D has been holding his head up more and more.  Mom, D, and I took a trip to Indiana to see my grandpa and D's great grandpa.  It was a good trip, D got to meet a lot of extended family. Now we need to get Jon's family together to meet D.

I went back to work this month and that has been better than expected.  The first week back D went with me, because his Grammy, my Mom, got the flu.  She is better now and she is watching him while I am at work.

Here are a few pictures of D from his 3rd month.


D loves to look at anything and everything.
Normally Sophie runs away.
Hanging on the playmat!

D is a UNI Panther fan but wants to make daddy think he is a Hawkeye fan.

Diaper change on our way to Indiana

Great Grandpa Hare.



Aunt Carrie and D

Uncle Mike and D
Cammy and D





These 3 pictures are of D looking at himself on the phone screen.  Too cute :)






That is it for month 3.  See you back here later for more updates!!





No comments:

Post a Comment