Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Welcome!

Hello!

My name is Alexandria and I have started this blog to keep track of the Searls family happenings.   I am new to blogging and hope to learn and grow in my writing.  To start, a little about the family.

Jon and I on our Wedding Day


Jon and I

Jon is my husband and we were married on October 12, 2013.  It was a beautiful fall day, perfect for a wedding.  The pictures above are obviously from that day.  

Jon and I live in Iowa and love living here.  Jon loves to hunt, fish and metal detect.  It keeps him busy.  I like to Volunteer, hang out with friends, be involved in church, and travel.   

Right now our family is just the two of us.  In the near future we hope to add to that number, we just do not know when that will happen.  I suppose it will happen when God wants it to happen.

I hope this gave you a little insight into who we are and I look forward to hearing from you. 

Have a happy day!
Alex





No comments:

Post a Comment